Tuesday, October 31

... if you can't hear us we'll sing a little louder...

WOW.

Monday nights are the best. I look forward to Monday nights all week. Co-ed volleyball. Now our team has a bit of a reputation for being a little bit cocky. Its not that the members of our team actually think that way (or at least i don't), we just really enjoy acting that way. If some one asks me if i'm the best player out there, not way can i say yes, but within my team i will... of course i'm the best, worship me. I'm mean, its fun playing it up.

So we joke. We joke a lot. From playing totally drunk out of our minds to laughing at the other teams when one of our players packs them hard to other things like our new team shirts.

Basically this past Monday me and Ron (who i believe to be the heart of our bombastic attitude, and i love him for it!) gave out t-shirts that we made for our team. Each t-shirt had the face of the person wearing it in a star with the phrase "i'm no. 1" written below it and a big #1 on the back. Priceless. The apex of our swaggering attitude was now shown to the world. I kinda felt bad putting it on to tell [you, whoever you are] the truth. I mean, its fun saying i'm no. 1, but to write it down and put it on a t-shirt with my own face on it takes some guts... guts i wasn't sure that i had.

but we all wore them for the game anyways... a game that we nearly lost, and probably would have deserved to because we were being lazy... which i think is what made the other team even more mad. First our boastful shirts, then our shitty game, then still winning... meh, Maybe we just are no. 1.

No comments: