Monday, October 23

Do you see what i see?

I don't know if this sounds weird, but when i look at myself in the mirror i see one person i know as me, and when i look at myself in pictures i see a different person that i also know as me. But it's my opinion that the person i see in the mirror is better looking than the person i see in the pictures... so then i wonder about how other people see me? Do they see me like the person in the mirror or the picture, or another "look" all together.

The worst part of this all is that i actually think about these storts of things. I try and tell myself not to be superficial, but lets face it, i'm a girl. I want the long skinny legs, and the tight ass, rock hard abs, round boobs and pretty hair. And all the while, i sit and eat chocolate. I dunno if i'll ever be completely content... maybe when there's such a thing as calorie free ice cream... mmmmmmmmmmm ice cream. But maybe content isn't good either, cuz if your content you don't strive for change.

For now I'll keep hitting up the gym. Maybe next week will be better.

2 comments:

Vince said...

I haven't seen you in a mirror, so I can't comment. It's often the lighting in the bathroom as well that makes you look different in mirrors. Or just the time of day, or it's when you've just fixed yourself up...

I would say though, that the new blog template is much easier to read, though white text on black is still brutal on the eyes...

Chris said...

you're beautiful all the time...