Friday, January 19

april showers bring may flowers

Is it just me, or does anyone else out there just not feel like showering sometimes. Not because you don't want to get clean, but cuz it seems so useless at times.

Take last night. Got home at 11:30 after playing some volleyball. Then comes the age-old dilemma after working out: eat or shower? Well, for me, eating ALWAYS wins. So i eat. but then showering seems like such an onerous task. I rather just go to bed, especially since i know that early the next day, before i even have to see people i'm going to work out again, then have to shower again.

I did shower. I'm not dirty, i do shower daily - but i'm not saying that i don't find it a chore! But its funny, the times i find it the hardest to make my self get in there are the days i don't want to get out. Cuz lets face it, once your in, its nice, but getting in is the battle. I like HOT showers, with good pressure. A cold shower with low pressure? I'd rather not shower at all. Last night i just stood in the shower for 10 minutes before i even touch the soap.

Right now my hair smells like Herbal Essence shampoo - always a plus. I think showering for me is like going to the gym. Sometimes i'm sooooooooooo lazy i just rather not do it, but once i do, i like it. I dunno, maybe i'm weird that way.

No comments: